Sydney's little friends

:woot: I'm so happy that you finally update. Great chapter. I knew you had it in you ;)
And please don't forget to pm me next time :P

alias_g said:
:woot: I'm so happy that you finally update. Great chapter. I knew you had it in you ;)
And please don't forget to pm me next time :P
I got you to thank ^_^ I am hopeless sometimes but really I did this for you.Take it as a Late birthday gift. ;) :lol: Ill try to write more tonight.Promise you. :smiley:

-yojo/lola :cool:

here is some more

Sydney and Vaughn were still in the floor in each others arms.Still stinky

Vaughn:Syd?
Syd:Yeah
Vaughn:not that I dont like you but,your starting to stink

Syd smiled and looked at him.

Syd:you dont smell that good yourself,young man
Vaughn:I know
Syd:Im gonna go take a quik shower
Vaughn:eek:kay

Syd stood up first and gave Vaughn her hand but Vaughn pulled her down and kissed her.Syd didnt hold back.Vaughn then looked deep in her eyes and smiled.Syd smiled.

Vaughn:I love you so much,I never want to let you go
Syd:I love you too,ditto

She looked in his eyes and smiled.

Syd:But right now I have to go bath
Vaughn:eek:kay,okay

Vaughn stood up and helped Syd.

Syd:Ill be back later

Syd turned around and went to the bathroom.Vaughn turned around and turned on the TV and he sat in the couch.He was looking for ESPN but instead he stoped in the Animal Planet and saw a heard of rats attakinga city.He chuckled thinking about Syd.He had an idea.First he relized how hungry he was so he called for some pizza.

After 20 minutes

Syd came out of the bathroom wityh her hair wet and SPONGEBOB pjs (GO SYD!!!!!!! :lol: ) Vaughn looked behing the couch and saw her in the PJs.

Syd:what?
Vaughn:spongebob?
Syd:yeah,he rocks
Vaughn:he is stupid

Sydney hit Vaughn in his arm playfully.

Syd:he is not,Patrick is
Vaughn:he is not
Syd:yeah he is
Vaughn:I think sandy the squirl is HoT

Syd stared at him and started laughing.Vaughn looked at her and put a serious smile on.

Vaughn:she is,Have you ever seen her with out the oxigen tank,SO HOT
Syd:Oh really
Vaughn:yeah
Syd:maybe I should ask her for advice to conquer you :P
Vaughn:No,she is not as hot as this one person I know
Syd:Is she a cartoon?
Vaughn:no

Vaughn looked at Syd and they both smiled.

Syd:Ithink I know who it is
Vaughn:you do?
Syd:yep

Vaughn leaned in to kiss him but she backed away

Syd:I just took a bath you should too

Syd smiled and so did Vaughn

Vaughn:eek:kay,okay,do u have some clothe I can borow
Syd:yeah,give me a sec

Great chapter babe! It was so cute :lovers: I love your S/V fluff. Always leaves me smiling. I am so glad you updated by the way. I missed your story. Thanks for the pm, and I hope you will get more up soon!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

pennstatechic said:
Great chapter babe! It was so cute :lovers: I love your S/V fluff. Always leaves me smiling. I am so glad you updated by the way. I missed your story. Thanks for the pm, and I hope you will get more up soon!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:
Thanx everyone ;) Yeah well really Kristi is the one that made me write :P and now Im gonna try to update more often ;) I guess I also missed it :smiley: thanx :smiley:

I dont know why but I was board so I wrote some more :lol: Just kidding I may write more often but its gonna be like once every 3 weeks :( My mom is really sick and I have to go to N.Y lots.Well here is one chapter.Hope u like it.

Sydney went through everything in her closet and still couldnt find anything for Vaughn.Then she got an idea and smiled.

She came back to Vaughn and smiled,Vaughn put a confused look on his face but still smiled.

Vaughn:Whats up?
Syd: Ow nothing
Vaughn:eek:kay,you have the clothe?
Syd:Yeah here you go

Vaughn grabbed the cloteh and opened them to find a T-shirt that said "Im french,slap me" and some baggy shorts.He looked at Syd who was laughing and smiled at her.

Vaughn:Ill get u later
Syd:Ow really
Vaughn:Yes I will

He got closer to her and gave her a quik kiss.

Vaughn:Where's the bathroom?
Syd:First dorr to the right

Sydney smiled evily.Vaughn opened the dorr to find the closet.He smiled but he wanted Revenge

Vaugh:VERY FUNNY!!!
Syd:I know isnt it
Vaughn:If you dont tell me than Im gonna have to give you a huge hug,while having all this food on me
Syd:The door behind you
Vaughn:Gee thanks,now I know how you feel about my hugs
Syd: Yep

Sydney smiled evily when she looked behind ger to see Vaughn smiling.She turned around and went to the kitchen and when she opened teh fridge the door bell rang.She went to the door and opened it she screamed for what was in the door was a huge rat,and then she stopped and saw the "Huge Rat"was really a guy with a pizza.Vaughn then came behind Sydney smiling evily and took the Pizza.The guy in the rat sute started to laugh and so did Vaughn.

Vaughn:Ill take that
rat boy:That will be $15.99

Vaughn pulled out a $20 dollar bill and payed the boy

Vaughn:Here ya go

Sydney looked at the guy and then at Vaughn.The guy turned around and was about to leave when Sydney called him.

Syd:Hey,what about his 5.99

the guy turned around and looked at Vaughn.

Vaughn:Its okay keep it
Rat boy:Yeah

Vaughn looked at Syd.Sydney was still a bit confused but went back inside anyway.Sydney knew Vaughn ordered that guy to come with that costume.

Syd:Im soooo gonna kill you
Vaughn:What did I do now?
Syd:I know you told that guy to come with that costume
Vaughn:Okay maybe I did,but wasnt it funny
Syd:No it wasnt,My heart almost stopped beating

Vaughn started laughing and Sydney went over to him and punched him playfully in the arm.They both grabbed some pizza and setled down in the couch.It was like 7pm now.Vaughn grabbed teh Remote and started looking around and stopped in the movie of the rats.Vaughn looked at Syd and smiled.Sydney threw a pillow at Vaughn

Syd:You better change that
Vaughn:Nop,I like this movie
Syd:Vaughn,change it right now
Vaughn:What you gonna do If I dont
Syd:Im gonna have to throw you out of my house
Vaughn:I dare you

Sydney smiled and stood up and went over to the door and opened it.Vaughn's mouth opened a bit in disbelieve.But he stood up and when he was gonna go he looked at Syd and smiled and gave her a big,passion kiss and when he broke.He smiled and so did she.

Vaughn:Okay I better go

Sydney grabbed his hand and pulled him back against her and kissed him and while doing it threw the door shut.They put their foreheads together and smiled at eachother.

Syd:Your not going anywhere
Vaughn:I wouldnt dream of it

They pulled apart and Syd grabbed Vaughn's arms and took him to the couch and he sat down and Syd sat down between his arms.Vaughn smiled

Vaughn:Fine Ill change it
Syd:Alwasy works
Vaughn:You evil
Syd:HAHAHA

After a while they fell asleep there.they were both comfortable.They were both safe.Neither of them ever knew how much love they had for eachother.But ther was one thing they were certain of,they were gonna be together till death,they could go over any obstacle,they only needed each other,you could take away the C.I.A you could take away all the s*** the world around them had and they would still be together.Even when all they did was fight when they first met,they still were certain that they were in love and that they would keep being in love till the end of time.

"Not having you
seems like something I can't do
cause deep down I know
our love is true"-yojo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ill try to write more next week ;)

Back