Bacon! The Bacon LOL Thread

Bacon!
I think if i were to cook bacon the extreme way I'd look at the Manhattan project for inspiration. i'd want to Shoot some tnt into some uranium atoms when we next have a BBQ, Granted, all of us will be dead and burnt to ash but i guess respecting the bacon takes priority. Kamikaze bacon I'd like to call it. ;)

How I felt after going into the pool last weekend.... :X3:

BaconSunscreen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Was at Costco today picking up some supplies and to get restocked on my bacon bits for salads. Yes... that is a skid of bacon bits! Go, America! :P

photobucket-1768-1341177036462.jpg
photobucket-1242-1341177018498.jpg

Was at Costco today picking up some supplies and to get restocked on my bacon bits for salads. Yes... that is a skid of bacon bits! Go, America! :P

photobucket-1768-1341177036462.jpg
photobucket-1242-1341177018498.jpg
Should just cook a ton of bacon and crumble it up (Cut it if its thicker bacon).

Packaged bacon bits just sounds wrong :(.

Should just cook a ton of bacon and crumble it up (Cut it if its thicker bacon).

Packaged bacon bits just sounds wrong :(.
Normally I agree but in this case they just go on my salad and by the time I'm done building it up there is a negligible difference in taste. That can be interpreted as either the bacon bits aren't that bad or I put way too much stuff in my salads. :X3:

Normally I agree but in this case they just go on my salad and by the time I'm done building it up there is a negligible difference in taste. That can be interpreted as either the bacon bits aren't that bad or I put way too much stuff in my salads. :X3:
I put a lot of stuff in my salads, but still can't stand the taste of packaged bacon.

Why you shouldn't let your dog grill. :D

EMzcx.jpg

(OK, OK, I know... not bacon but semi-related. :P )

So if "Fifty Shades of Grey" is currently a favorite with women, what about us guys? We get something much better! :D

tumblr_m74mlcuIAF1qalbbqo1_500.jpg

I don't know where this is but I'm willing to bet it is the Southern US somewhere.... :LOL:

c1pVQ.jpg

Back