GRR... I'm MAD!

Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
lol!!!! my bro... well all he does is watch his power rangers and doesn't bother me!
When my sister was 3 she loved power rangers and she would run through the house, yell "socki socki!", and beat me up, and i was 6!
aww poor mandi... it still annoys the helloutta me tho!!! during lunch/dinner all i hear is "power ranger ninja storm" or "go rangers go" :rolleyes:

nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
lol!!!! my bro... well all he does is watch his power rangers and doesn't bother me!
When my sister was 3 she loved power rangers and she would run through the house, yell "socki socki!", and beat me up, and i was 6!
aww poor mandi... it still annoys the helloutta me tho!!! during lunch/dinner all i hear is "power ranger ninja storm" or "go rangers go" :rolleyes:
arg yes! i've always thought it was below me

aliasgirl000 said:
nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
arg yes! i've always thought it was below me
i hate it! my sister would always sing along with the stupid music!

omg you guys crack me up!!! i have two sisters both younger well not so young anymore!! one is 19 and the other is 16 and we have our moments!! when i would get pissed at them i would take a bucket full of water and through on their beds! it was great but then they do the same to me!! ugh and right now my mom is freakin babying my sister kate just because she is doing so good with soccer!! she is goalie for varsity and she like hey mom can we go shopping and she drops everythign and takes her out!! meanwhile my sister megan and i are getting so pissed cause we ask to go out and she just blows us off!! its not fair! kate has been in the newspaper alot latley and i wanna take those articles and scan them and replace my name and see if i get any attention!! ugh!! i hate her right now!!! :angry:

Back