GRR... I'm MAD!

damn i just typed a felgercarb load!! sorry guys i got carried away!! omg my freaking dog will not stop whinng and i think if she doesnt shut the hell up im goin to kill her!!! :angry:

hmph, my dad disconnects my internet all the time! that's why i even started this thread! :lol: but they are just blaaaahhhh and nice but very blahhh

hmph stupid teachers don't let me go to the computer lab cuz they know that it's not for school related felgercarb and tehy make me go on their classroom comp which they can see the screen

nance said:
hmph stupid teachers don't let me go to the computer lab cuz they know that it's not for school related felgercarb and tehy make me go on their classroom comp which they can see the screen
that's wrong! the stuff we say here is personal!

aww congrads to your sister sophie!! i wish i had an older sis well my sister megan and i are 15 months apart and she acts like my older sister but i wish i had one 10 yrs older!!! omg the rain finally stoped today which it has been raining all week and now it is freakin storming!! swear it is never gonna end!! ugh!! omg my sister and i went to this play at my former h.s. and it was cinderella(sp) and my sister came up with the idea to take my 3 yr old neighbor who i watch all the time and people probably think she is mine well anyways we took her and it was the biggest mistake!! the play sucked ass and annabelle kept shouting through out the show and running all over the place!! but it was all fun and she cracks me up!! i swear she has the foulest mouth for a 3 yr old which she probaby picks up from me!! i was putting her to bed and i was leaving her room and she said amy where are you f***king goin!! it was sooo funny but i had to yell at her and tell her that that is not nice to say and all that!ok i think i am rambling on enough!! sorry guys i just feel like talking and cant sleep!! hehe!!ok ill be done now!! :D

ames723 said:
aww congrads to your sister sophie!! i wish i had an older sis well my sister megan and i are 15 months apart and she acts like my older sister but i wish i had one 10 yrs older!!! omg the rain finally stoped today which it has been raining all week and now it is freakin storming!! swear it is never gonna end!! ugh!! omg my sister and i went to this play at my former h.s. and it was cinderella(sp) and my sister came up with the idea to take my 3 yr old neighbor who i watch all the time and people probably think she is mine well anyways we took her and it was the biggest mistake!! the play sucked ass and annabelle kept shouting through out the show and running all over the place!! but it was all fun and she cracks me up!! i swear she has the foulest mouth for a 3 yr old which she probaby picks up from me!! i was putting her to bed and i was leaving her room and she said amy where are you f***king goin!! it was sooo funny but i had to yell at her and tell her that that is not nice to say and all that!ok i think i am rambling on enough!! sorry guys i just feel like talking and cant sleep!! hehe!!ok ill be done now!! :D
:rotflmao: LOL!!!! where are you F***ing going!!! LOL! a three year old... hahahha!!!!!!! babysitting truly sucks tho... i ddin't have to tonight though!!! i'm so happy!

Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
that's wrong! the stuff we say here is personal!
very true! starts singing.."we are family...."

i know and she says f- you and gives you the finger!! i swear one day i was driving and she was in the back seat and got out of her car seat and i swear she was flicking people off!! its hilarious and all i can do is laugh!! but she has gotten better and she goes to preschool and i wonder if she says it there!!

Back