GRR... I'm MAD!

man i wish i was in the wedding instead of working it!! but its fun to see what people wear and what the brides dress looks like!! i worked one last week and it wasnt bad and made $107 that i spend in a day! im so bad at spending money!! but oh well!! oh and we get left overs of the cake thats always the best part of working! ok anyways freelancer sell your felgercarb im sure you could make money cause what you think is felgercarb someone else may thinks its something else!! you know what i mean!!

ok im not really mad but more upset! i just read the new spoiler/ rumor about season 3 and im so gonna start to cry again!! jj better come up with a good reason behind all this!! :eek: :angry:

yeah i think he will do the right thing!! damn i just cant beleive that vaughn is married!! ok need to take a trip far far way from anything relating to alias so i can clear my head!! :D 🛴 :snorkel: :surf:

hehe!! i got my bags pack and am heading to the airport!! hehe!! see you there nance! maybe we can have our own private jet!! :D

UUUrrrgh! My parents are getting pissed off that I am spending sooo much time here. Dad keeps threatening to disconnect me and then ban me from the computer!!!! NOOOOOOOO! :eekhair:

ah glimmerofhope... my dad has already DID THE DISCONNECTING PART!!! lol but i always make an excuse or somthing-- your not the only one sweetie!!! hehe yah they go bonzo on me too!

omg im goin to kill my brothers cause they always try to disconnect me and then my brother andrew who i really wanna kill right now is always yelling at me for being on here and says "YOU ARE TOO OBESSED"!! "GET A LIFE"!! and i just tell to to f- off and punch him and do anything to get him off my back!! im goin to have my older brother eric attack him!! hehe!! god i hate younger sibs!!!

My younger sister is going through one of her 'I'm so cool and you all suck' stages, so now whenever i'm on the internet here or anywhere else she goes 'ugh Sarah that's so lame why dont you get a life!' but when I try to tell her the same thing mum always seems to over hear and I get into trouble. I hate sisters. At least if you have a brother you can have a punch up with him and let all your anger out!

glimmerofhope said:
My younger sister is going through one of her 'I'm so cool and you all suck' stages, so now whenever i'm on the internet here or anywhere else she goes 'ugh Sarah that's so lame why dont you get a life!' but when I try to tell her the same thing mum always seems to over hear and I get into trouble. I hate sisters. At least if you have a brother you can have a punch up with him and let all your anger out!
my sister is finishing 5th grade and she is just like that!

nance said:
lol!!!! my bro... well all he does is watch his power rangers and doesn't bother me!
When my sister was 3 she loved power rangers and she would run through the house, yell "socki socki!", and beat me up, and i was 6!

Back